Commercial facility environments require the highest level of professional pest control. Appropriate products must be selected and trusted strategies must be followed to ensure the desired results and to adhere to all governmental regulatory standards. At Pinnacle Solutions, our commercial service team has the professionalism, certifications, and experience to give your business the support it needs. Do you have questions about commercial pest control in Topeka? Find some helpful answers here.
Are pest control services worth the money?
Ask yourself, "Is it worth it to not have pest control services?" There are so many ways pests can have a negative impact on a business.
- Spiders can get into rental properties and motivate tenants to find another place to live.
- Nuisance insects can get into any business and drive customers away.
- Filth flies can invade a kitchen space and lead to a failed health inspection.
- Rodents can chew holes in items your customers trust you to store for them.
- Pantry pests can infest outgoing products from a food-processing plant.
- Pharaoh ants can find their way into a healthcare facility or retirement home and spread illness.
- Cockroaches can invade a warehouse and contaminate products that are being stored for shipment.
- Subterranean termites can cause irreparable damage to structures.
- Bed bugs can be brought in by a guest and lead other guests to post a bad review.
No matter what business you're in and no matter how big your facility, commercial pest control can help you retain customers, protect your employees, prevent bad reviews, safeguard property, and so much more.
What do pest control companies do?
We can't speak for other pest control companies but, at Pinnacle Solutions, our QualityPro Certified commercial service team works to support businesses in the Greater Topeka in the following ways:
- By establishing a customized commercial pest control plan based on Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methods, which place an emphasis on selecting green solutions first and only using limited and targeted applications of chemicals when necessary and where appropriate.
- By performing routine visits that may include inspections, treatments, pest control equipment servicing, training, and more. These visits are done by highly trained and licensed commercial route specialists who are familiar with your pest control plan and the specific needs of your business.
- By keeping good records and providing all the documentation you need when government health inspectors stop by for a visit.
- By providing periodic internal audits for your facility to keep everything up to code and make sure you're always ready for health inspections.
- By providing training for staff. Your staff is on the frontline of pest control. They need to be trained in the methods and procedures that are required to address the pest pressures that impact your business. This may be an implementation of a sanitation program. It could be training on how to detect a certain pest. Whatever pests are a threat for you, your staff will be brought up to speed on what is required to naturally deter them.
- By being available to you when you need us. Our 24-hour answering service and 2 hours emergency response time will ensure that you'll get fast service when a pest emergency occurs.
"How do I get started with commercial pest control?"
Schedule a free consultation with Pinnacle Solutions. During your consultation, we'll perform a free, no-obligation inspection and guide you toward developing a customized pest control plan to address your specific needs. Reach out to us today to get started. We're standing by to assist you with vital protection for your health, property, and reputation.