Reliable Pest Control Services For Tecumseh, KS Businesses
With less than 10,000 residents, Tecumseh is the definition of a charming, small community that's just south of the Kansas River. Unfortunately, its charming atmosphere isn't enough to deter pests or pest infestations for commercial properties.
Here's what business owners in Tecumseh should know about commercial services from Pinnacle Solutions, how to protect your business from pests, what to do about termites, and how Shawnee County pest control can help you get rid of rodents.
Commercial Pest Control In Tecumseh, KS
With years of experience, we understand how sensitive pest infestations can be for commercial properties. When you work with us, some of our most popular commercial pest control services include:
- Drain line maintenance to get rid of flies
- Termite and bed bug control
- Bird control services to get rid of nuisance birds like pigeons or starlings
- General pest control plans for common pests like rodents, spiders, ground beetles, and more
Meeting our customers' needs is always our first priority, and we do so through flexible scheduling, effective treatments, and a satisfaction guarantee.
The Best Way To Protect Your Tecumseh Business From Pests
The best way you can protect your Tecumseh business from pests is by using ongoing professional pest control. Some business owners only deal with pest problems on a case-by-case basis, and while this might get rid of the existing infestation, it won't stop more pests from coming in.
With integrated pest management techniques, we can customize a plan that fits your business' needs – and stop pest problems before they ever start. Call Pinnacle Solutions to help rid your business of any existing pest infestations and prevent future problems.
The Secret To Effective Termite Control For Tecumseh Properties
Termites aren't as preventable as some pests are, but there are a couple of ways that you can make it harder for them to gain access to your building, such as:
- Termites love cellulose and wood products, so it's a good idea to store firewood, wood piles, and any cellulose materials at least twenty feet away from the foundation of your property.
- Termites require moisture to survive, so deal with any drainage issues around your property, such as leaky pipes, obstructed or flooded gutters, and anything else that may be causing water to pool around your foundation.
- Regularly trim tree branches, vegetation, and shrubs located near your building that may provide termites an easy way inside.
- Don't leave rotting or moisture-damaged wood around your property, as this can also be a draw for termites.
- Limit soil-to-wood contact, which may lead to moisture damage and attract termites.
As difficult as they are to prevent, there are two secrets to controlling termites: getting annual termite inspections for your Tecumseh property and using the professional services of Pinnacle Solutions.
An annual inspection can identify the signs of termites and potential vulnerabilities around your building – but it can also help you find termites before they've caused expensive structural damage.
If you do have termites, our professional termite control can completely eliminate the colony and help you prevent these pests from ever coming back.
Why You Should Call The Pros About Rodents In Your Tecumseh Business
Rodents can be troublesome for a couple of reasons. Not only do they have the potential to spread dangerous diseases to you and your customers, but they also reproduce quickly. Unless you get the infestation under control with professional help, these pests can overrun your property in no time.
In addition to using the rodent control services at Pinnacle Solutions, here are some easy ways you can prevent future rodent problems in Tecumseh:
- Don't provide easy access to food: Since rodents are drawn to human food, you'll want to keep leftovers properly stored and clean up any crumbs or food debris left out. Even pet food can sustain rodents, so you'll want to store that in a sealed package or container.
- Identify cracks and crevices to seal up: Check for tiny gaps, holes, and crevices that rodents may use to slip through in your building's foundation. When you seal these cracks up, you'll want to use a rodent-proof material, like steel wool, to do so. Mice and rats can chew through most materials, like wood, plastic, and vinyl.
- Wash dirty dishes in a timely manner: The food debris on dirty dishes can lure mice and rats, so you shouldn't leave dirty dishes sitting in the sink overnight.
- Address drainage and moisture issues: Rodents need a water source, and leaky pipes, faucets, and other sources of standing water can do the trick. Get rid of standing water on your property, and address drainage issues once you discover them.
- Trim shrubs and tree branches near your building: Roof rats may use tree branches or vegetation on the side of your property to climb onto your roof, but regularly trimming branches and shrubs can help prevent this.
If you suspect you already have rodents, there's no time to waste – contact us at Pinnacle Solutions today to learn more about how we can eliminate rats and mice from your business.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.