As business owners, we know perception is a key to a successful business. We invest thousands of dollars into website development, store maintenance, personnel training, and advertising to demonstrate to potential customers that we produce a quality product or service worth their investment. One thing often overlooked by business owners is quality commercial pest control.
If pests are hurting the customer experience, if your employees are expressing health concerns, or if you want to be proactive to keep pest nightmares from occurring, now is the time to get the best pest control in Wichita from Pinnacle Solutions. Our highly trained and motivated commercial specialists have years of pest control experience, and they understand how critical their success in eradicating pests is to your success.
The Many Pests That Can Invade Your Business
Some indoor pests like cockroaches, spiders, ants, and flies can be a problem for any business. These insects and arachnids infest break rooms, offices, and warehouses. Pests affecting outdoor-based businesses are mice, rats, pigeons, crickets, ground beetles, termites, drain flies, and spiders. It does not matter if you run your business out of an office building, a warehouse, or a combination of the two; you need commercial pest control services to stop an infestation.
Some pests affect some industries more than others. For example, if your business is food product creation or storage, you must guard against Indian meal moths in addition to rats and mice. Because of the variety of pests that invade businesses, it is wise to use a company like Pinnacle Solutions which specializes in commercial pest control.
A Pest Infestation Can Quickly Ruin Your Business's Reputation
In an age of online (and word-of-mouth) reviews, the last thing any business owner wants is for customers to have a bad experience doing business with the company. We overlook pests in the workplace until they begin costing money in lost revenue by creating unpleasant customer experiences. By the time we realize the damage pest are doing, the infestation may be out-of-control and beyond a simple fix from a store-bought product.
If you are resistant to pest control for fear of commercial pest control costs, remember that harming your company's reputation is far more detrimental and costly to your business in these ways:
- Property damage: Termites and carpenter ants damage wood structures in your office building and warehouse. The cost and potential physical harm from a floor collapsing under the weight of products or human traffic because pests weakened it could be immense.
- Employee health: Flies, ants, cockroaches, and rodents contaminate food and spread disease.
- Tarnished reputation: Indian meal moths invade grain-based products, and rodents damage all packaged goods. A rodent-damaged or insect-infested product purchased from your location will result in bad online and word-of-mouth reviews.
- Risking fines: Skimping on pest control services for commercial businesses can result in fees and citations from local health officials.
Using commercial pest control near you from Pinnacle Solutions is worth the reasonable cost.
Pest Prevention Procedures You Can Implement In Your Business
You are a business owner or manager because you take steps to fix problems; you can take these actions to prevent a future infestation of pests:
- Keep indoor and outdoor garbage cans closed.
- Provide adequate drainage around the property.
- Prune trees and shrubs away from the structures.
- Remove debris around the property.
- Implement breakroom cleaning procedures.
- Keep the facility swept.
- Store products in plastic, airtight containers.
Keeping your locations clean, free from debris, landscaped, and as dry as possible will deter pests from invading your property.
The Best Pest Control Solution For Your Business
Pinnacle Solutions provides quality commercial pest control in Wichita. When you schedule a visit by our commercial specialists, they will identify the invading pest, look for pest activity and gather information. When we conclude your inspection, we will develop a custom treatment program using Integrated Pest Management (IPM) recommendations. Contact us today to discuss your situation.